Tuesday, September 23, 2008




Common Ground
Fair  September 18-19, 2008.....

The fair was fun!  On thursday we volunteered for 4 hours so that we could go to the fair for free!  I did the south lot, which meant setting stakes and tying twine so that people could park there!  It took 4 1/2 hours and I was so tired!  We camped in a big community tent that night and it was FREEZING!  In the morning Ted made some hot chocolate, thanks Ted!  During the fair I went to the sheepdog demonstration and I went to the children's tent and saw a puppet show.  One of my favorite tent was the Native American one.  They had woven baskets, and dog sleds, and handmade canoes.  I am glad that the ketchup was better this year!  In the political action tent, I bought buttons to support Obama!  I can't wait till next year!  Signed, EMMA

No comments: